I have been representing Marylanders charged with crimes since 1987.
I defend people charged with all kinds of Traffic Tickets in Maryland, including:
- Reckless driving
- Negligent driving
- Speeding tickets
- Running a red light or a stop sign
- Driving without insurance
- Driving on a suspended license
I have defended Drug Charges, including:
- Federal Drug Distribution
- Income Tax Evasion
- State offenses including marijuana possession/distribution
- Prescription Fraud
- Illegal purchase of steroids
- Distribution of controlled dangerous substances
I have represented countless Crimes Against Persons, including:
- 1st Degree Assault
- 2nd Degree Assault
- Assault and Battery
- Attempted Murder
- First Degree Sex Offense
- Sex Offenses
- Child Endangerment, Rape
In fact I represented the Hickey School Rapist, one of the most serious cases in the State of Maryland. I have experience that one only gains by being a trial attorney for a quarter of a century.
I have handled cases involving:
- Crimes Against Property, these include malicious destruction of property
- Theft of Property
- Employee Theft
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- and others
It is now, in certain, all too common circumstances, a criminal offense to own a Firearm if you have a prior conviction, even certain misdemeanors. You may be prosecuted for sport shooting at a firing range!!! I have effectively defended my clients against these assaults on our Second Amendment rights.
Put my 25 years of experience to work for you, call me at 410-491-0227, or at 410-391-0552 (24/7). Or type your name and number into the contact box and I will return your call within the hour.